Friday, July 3, 2009

TIPS 4 ENG LEARNERS

XPRESSIONS IN ENGLISH
C o l l e c t e d b y p t s a l a m

• You are stupid … talking nonsense.
• Have the courage to do what you believe right
• Stop behaving like a kid. Silly and immature.
• I find him confident and assured.
• Don’t behave in a silly way. Be serious and sensible.
• He is full of wit and humor
• I don’t think you’re well-bred and refined
• I don’t think you r character is refined.
• She is polite and has good manners.
• You’re cowardly. You’re weak and cowardly.
• You look slightly embarrassed.
• Be calm and self-controlled.
• Never lose your control
• Don’t get excited.
• I’m worried and unhappy.
• I’m easily upset and become unpleasant….
• I’m cheeky
• Speaking rudely and unsophisticated,
• Speaking in an offensive way
• A bad tempered teacher…easily irritated
• You ought to be ashamed of your behavior.
• Which is not acceptable
• Not ready to quarrel
• Tries to get things done in a forceful way.
• He is deceitful.
• Maintain high standards in manners
• Avoid upsetting and offending people
• He felt sad and discouraged.
• My judgments are never mistaken...are always correct.
• It seems quite unfair
• Strange and eccentric
• He is amusing and witty.
• I don’t take any credit for that.
• A special bond was shared between us.
• The special bond I shared with him …
• Juvenile delinquency



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers